question

Michael Dunfee avatar image
Michael Dunfee asked Phong Vu answered

Has anyone noticed an issue in the save path coding for the unified app?

While using the unified app for my client (windows 10), i noticed that the save file path when downloading the phone recording, seems to point to the administrator's downloads folder, rather than the currently logged in user. The users in the call center only have standard rights, and the app will freeze / or report the wrong time in the call length, and is therefore causing major issues as the users are now using the web version (app.glip.com) and is throwing off the analytics when pulling reports. Has anyone else noticed this?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Since your question is about using a product and it is not relating to RingCentral platform programming, I recommend you to post your question at https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral where they can help you better.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys