question

Michael Southerton avatar image
Michael Southerton asked Michael Southerton edited

Admin login almost never works without clearing application cache in dev tools

Almost every time I try to login to the RC Admin area, it will just spin forever and show a console error in console in dev tools (screenshot below).

The only way I can sometimes get past this is if I open dev tools > Application tab > and Clear site data, but even this is hit-and-miss. Sometimes it's not clear if it helps by clearing site data for service.ringcentral.com or at www.ringcentral.com so I will always do both. If I can't get past the issue by clearing site data for both of these domains and closing and re-opening my browser, then sometimes it will work in another browser, but not always. I've gone back-and-forth between Edge and Firefox.

This experience has been occurring very regularly for me for over a year and is very frustrating, but I haven't had a chance to document the issue and ask for support until now because if I fight with it long enough, eventually it will let me in. It's just not clear what I'm doing that solves it, and why it's such a pain in the first place. Anyone aware of any specific settings that could affect this? I'm not blocking any cookies or have any additional security settings that I'm aware of. Thanks.

ringcentral-admin-login-errors.png

admin portal
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys