question

STEVIE MILLLER avatar image
STEVIE MILLLER asked tak-it1 answered

When RingCentral provisions an Audiocodes MP504, what is the new login and password for the MP504 web admin?

I have a client who bought Spectrum VoIP service. Spectrum partners with RingCentral to provide VoIP. RingCentral supports the Audiocodes MP504 analog telephone adapter. My client is experiencing momentary audio dropouts during calls that is directly impacting his business. (Also, he is not seeing Caller ID but this is a less significant problem.) When I contact Spectrum, they say they don't support third party devices (Audiocodes). When I contact Audiocodes, they won't help unless I pay $600 for support. When I contact RingCentral, they say my support request was "misrouted" and I need to contact Spectrum.

The setup: Spectrum fiber:Ethernet bridge/media converter -> Audiocodes MP504 Gateway/analog telephone adapter -> NEC 2100 KSU. It's been suggested to see if the MP504 supports QoS but I can't find the correct username and password. The factory default is Admin:Admin but when SpectrumBusiness/RingCentral provisioned it, the credentials were changed. Now, I can't guess the creds and get locked out after a few tries. Anybody help with any of this? Thanks.

sipproblem
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

tak-it1 avatar image
tak-it1 answered

When you click the device in Phones and Devices, there will be an 8-10 digit number in the URL. It will be something like 8xxxxxxxxx. The password will be admn8xxxxxxxxxxpwd

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app