News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
About Send a Text Message in Bulk
Tags: sending sms
Oct 18, 2020 at 9:33am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
jorge-estevez

In this article: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/send-text-message-bulk-ringcentral-app.html, in the point number 4 say: "Enter a list of the names or phone numbers of the people you’d like to text in the To field (you can enter up to 100) "

How can I copy and paste a list of numbers, which separator should I use so that it recognizes me the phone numbers individually. Currently, if I copy and paste from a text file to the form, it recognizes the entire text string as a single number, as if it were not able to recognize where each number in the list begins and ends

3 Answers
answered on Nov 12, 2020 at 3:07pm  

This feature would add a lot of value to the users. Thank you.

answered on Nov 12, 2020 at 3:43pm  

Yes, this idea can be added in Share an Idea section and adequate amount of vote can help it get working. Once the idea is shared, it get reviewed by RingCentral and can be hopefully added next. So it is always suggested to share ideas on that section.

answered on Oct 20, 2020 at 1:18pm  

Hello @jorge-estevez! You can check this link for your reference. Thank you!

on Oct 21, 2020 at 8:33am   •  0 likes

Hi Jenn, I know that I can add up to 100 recipients, but it´s so hard copy & paste one by one... My question is if there is an easier way to add those 100 phone numbers other than "copy, paste, enter, again"

on Oct 22, 2020 at 2:01pm   •  1 likes

Apologies @jorge-estevez. As of the moment, that is the only way we could have our bulk messages. I will share this with our Product Managers. Thank you for your patience.

on Oct 23, 2020 at 11:25am   •  0 likes

Thank you, it will be very useful this feature!!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us