News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Integrate RingCentral with SugarCrm?
Tags: integrations
Aug 2, 2014 at 6:00pm   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
scott

Hey guys I just got RingCentral, I really like it. Only thing is I also have SugarCRM and none of my employees log their calls. Is there any solution that automatically adds calls to contacts and leads in the crm?

4 Answers
answered on Jul 4, 2019 at 11:36am  

answered on Jun 28, 2019 at 3:43pm  

answered on Aug 14, 2015 at 1:36pm  
While Callinize looks great for intensive applications, is there an elegant way to just sync SugarCRM contacts into RingCentral? This would be very helpful but we couldn't justify the per user cost of an additional service just for this

answered on Aug 4, 2014 at 4:54pm  
Guys following up here for all that is looking for a awesome solution to bridge your phone system to SugarCRM... I used the free trial callinize.com has and got my CRM talking to my phone system in no time at all.  I love this solution so far and its going to save our company hundreds per month just in license fees and maintenance.  Before finding this solution we thought about spending thousands to migrate our data to Microsoft CRM and dialer and now we can leave everything alone and just add users to our existing SuagrCRM.

answered on Aug 4, 2014 at 12:51pm  
Does this work through a browser extension, and can it integrate with the Polycom vvx phones? 

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us