News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
We received a status of "blacklisted" on a RingCentral token. What does this mean, and how can we prevent this?
Tags: error
Apr 18, 2019 at 11:25am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
lee-l

We received a status of "blacklisted" on a RingCentral token. The reason given was "I/O operation is failed."

The app has been running for 6+ months and this is the first time I have seen this.

What does this mean, and how can we prevent this?

3 Answers
answered on Jul 6, 2019 at 12:44pm  

These situations can be best handled by the developer support team from the back-end who can investigate the actual root cause.

You need to provide some more info regarding the API you are using, your oauth grant_type, your app_id etc

answered on Apr 21, 2019 at 4:54pm  
Hi Lee,

How is the issue going? You said "We received a status of "blacklisted" on a RingCentral token. The reason given was "I/O operation is failed."

How did you receive that status? Is it the response of some API call? If so, could you please tell me what is the API call? Or you can show me some code snippets. I've never heard of this issue before. Thanks.

Tyler

answered on Apr 18, 2019 at 11:38am  

Hi Lee,

Since your app has been running in the production environment, this type of problem should be addressed urgently by submitting a support ticket where our dedicated support engineers can help you more timely.

But be prepared for more information if you have such as a log file with other error code/details, your app type and authentication method (3-legged or password flow) etc.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us