News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
HubSpot CRM + RingCentral Integration.. Any amazing tips? Most Grateful, Thanks!!
Tags: integrations
Aug 15, 2016 at 1:09pm   •   5 replies  •  0 likes
benjamin-elias

Hello RC Community, Can anyone point me in the right direction, I am trying to Integrate a Medical Practices Inbound Phone System to HubSpot CRM and we would like to use RingCentral. I understand that there is no direct integration but I am still actively looking for ideas.... Does anyone have any experience with this? Ideal scenario would be a new customer calls our office line (a RingCentral phone number) and that call is logged into HubSpot CRM. Sounds relatively straightforward but i simply don't know how to get this outcome. Please advise. Thank you! Ben

5 Answers
answered on Apr 7, 2019 at 7:58pm  
Does not seem to be logging the calls properly. Has anyone else experienced issues with syncing?

answered on Jan 22, 2019 at 12:07pm  
We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

answered on Aug 16, 2016 at 8:30am  
Are you a developer/programmer Ben, or do are there developers/programmers on your staff with whom you're working to develop your integrations?

YES: Good news Ben, you're in the right place (RingCentral Developer Portal and Developer Community). Your developer(s) should use their RingCentral account credentials and login to the RingCentral Developer Portal go through the Quickstart Tutorials (especially the App Development one while getting started using the RingCentral Connect Platform).

NO: If the answer to both of these questions are "No", but you have budget to hire someone to build this for you...then you might want to contact your RingCentral Account Executive. Tell them you are interested in hiring RingCentral's Professional Services Team to build a custom integration with HubSpot CRM.

answered on Aug 15, 2016 at 3:46pm  
You can also look at zapier.com  RC and HubSpot both have some premade integrations there, but when I just lokoed I don;t think you can do exactly what you are asking out of the box.  You *can* trigger an action after a RC call ends, but the only option I see on the HubSpot side would be to add all calls to a single client based on email address.  I think what you are after is to look for a match based on caller ID and put the call log record there, right?

answered on Aug 15, 2016 at 3:45pm  
I would say you need to find a software developer and  explain what you want and direct them to RingCentral and HubSpot API documents.  That or start learning to code yourself :)

I do think this can be accomplished, but really don't know enough to understand how difficult or how long it might take to get done.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us