News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
I wanted to integrate Infusionsoft with ring Central as well as add an APP that can do Dynamic Scripting for my Call Center.
Tags: integrations, contact center
Aug 31, 2017 at 11:09am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
main-office

I want to integrate Infusionsoft contacts with Ring Central so we can see the name of the people that are current clients. I also I have 6 counseling offices and when a call comes in we use Power Point slides with scripts so my call center knows what to say and where to direct people to the right location, the right counselor and services but I want to automate it with dynamic scripting.

3 Answers
answered on Mar 21, 2019 at 4:03pm  

answered on Mar 21, 2019 at 11:16am  
Hello, Original poster,

Were you every able to integrate your CRM (InfusionSoft) with RingCentral? I reached out to the technical advisors at Ring Central and they explained that their services were not compatible with InfusionSoft. I would love to hear if you were able to find a solution to this issue. You can contact me directly at jared@vegaspartyvip.com Thank you in advance, I sincerely appreciate your help.

Warm regards,
Jared

answered on Aug 31, 2017 at 6:40pm  
The easiest way is to use RingCentral JS widgets. I created an video recently (without audio): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZkYNVaGc0  It contains a sample for integration with Salesforce. "so we can see the name of the people that are current clients." yes we have done similar thing in the video.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us