News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Expereincing SIP issues while using Velocify CRM.
Tags: integrations
Jun 27, 2018 at 10:40am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
tyler-hungness

Velocify is a sales lead manager that uses a SIP from your VoIP provider. RC provided our account's SIP but could not verify if it can be used with Velocify. Velocify is currently having us use a static IP address but it is only a temp. workaround. Calls using Velocify eventually are unable to connect forcing us to reset the SIP and creating downtime. Also, because of the SIP, RC is not able to distinguish that a call needs to go to voicemail quick enough causing the call to be bumped to our overflow channel.

Very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers
answered on Mar 12, 2019 at 10:45am  
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. But I wonder how RingCentral was integrated with Velocify as I could not find the Velocify plugin from RingCentral app gallery, nor I found RingCentral as a partner from Velocify website.

This forum is dedicated to developers who develop apps using the RingCentral developer platform. In your case, I really don't know how to help you with, unless if you are a developer who developed that integration plugin and provide more details how you implemented that part.

If the plugin is provided by Velocify, then maybe it is better to contact Velocify support for help.

answered on Mar 12, 2019 at 9:10am  
We are dealing with the same issues.  Extremely frustrating not to mention an impact to our productivity.   Can any Ring Central Developers take a look at this.   With ALL the integrations and API's that Ring has, I can't imagine why Velocify couldn't be an area of focus.  It's impacting several RC/Velocify customers.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us