News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Getting extension details regarding two developer accounts as users for one app in one api call
Tags: sdk
Feb 6, 2019 at 2:47am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
bron-truckx

I have two developer accounts as user for one app. basically one super admin(developer 1) invited other(developer2). My aim is to recieve call from multiple extension. I have already integrated sandbox and works for developer 1. but I need to handle the call that is made to developer 2 in same subsription event.. is it possible to do so? if yes, great help if steps are provided

2 Answers
answered on Feb 7, 2019 at 11:12pm  
When you setup the subscription, you can add event filters for both extension

eventFilter = 
[
"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/[ID of extension 1]/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true",
"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/[ID of extension 2]/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true"
]

answered on Feb 6, 2019 at 3:14pm  
Hi Bron,

I read and read again but still don't understand what you want to achieve. Can you explain them again.

1. "... two developer accounts as user for one app"? What did you mean?
2. "... one super admin(developer 1) invited other(developer2)"? How to invite and invite to do what?
3. "My aim is to recieve call from multiple extension"? Extensions in within an account or from different accounts?
4. "integrated sandbox and works for developer 1"? Integrated sandbox? and what works for developer 1?
5. "handle the call that is made to developer 2 in same subsription event"? What event notification do you use? You cannot combine notifications for different accounts.

+ Phong

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us