News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
incoming fax shows partial receive status and faxing is very slow
Tags: sdk
Aug 30, 2018 at 7:14am   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
alan11589

I am using the C sharp client sdk to send faxes through the production environment. Everything seems to be working as it should, except when I examine the call logs the incoming fax shows the Result as "Partial Receive". It never changes the Result message, but eventually the fax is received and I am able to view it and it is complete. Why is the result message never updated?

I am sending using the C# client sdk through my Ring Central account to a fax number I created in my RC account. I would think this would go much smoother where both numbers are in my own RC account. The email method seems to be much faster, but I was having problems with relays banning me as spam.

Since the material (medical info) is time sensitive I need to know if the API method is reliable and what I should expect for transmission times?

3 Answers
answered on Jun 29, 2019 at 11:34am  

You can also check similar type of issues raised in forum:

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/255/long-delay-in-fax-delivery.html

answered on Aug 30, 2018 at 6:49pm  
Hi Alan,

The SDK is unlikely to cause fax to be slow.  Could you please try RingCentral desktop app? Is fax also slow there?

As Anton suggested, please contact customer support because this doesn't seem to be a programming issue.

Best Regards,

Tyler

answered on Aug 30, 2018 at 3:02pm  
I can recommend you to contact RingCentral customer support. The problem is most likely unrelated to the API.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us