News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
JIRA Webhooks for my own Glip (not a conversation) - how can I alert people when a JIRA task is assigned?
Tags: webhooks
Mar 27, 2018 at 11:21am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
philipp-hoeltermann

I am looking into creating JIRA webhooks for everyone in our organization to alert them in Glip when a JIRA task is assigned to them. It works great when it is part of a conversation, but that doesn't make sense since its multiple people. Right now, if I assign it to someone in the organization, the webhook works, it is just not alerting anyone. There is no desktop alert and there are no little unread messages noticed on the icon or my name. Does anyone have an idea how I could get this to happen?

1 Answer
answered on Apr 17, 2018 at 12:54pm  
Hello Philipp,

I am on the Glip product team, please feel free to contact me at justin.crisp@ringcentral.com whenever is best for you, feel free to message me and we can come to a solution for your issue here.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us