News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
"Invalid resource owner credentials" PHP
Tags: error
May 26, 2017 at 11:10am   •   9 replies  •  0 likes
george-shih

I'm just trying to do this:

require('../vendor/autoload.php');  $sdk = new RingCentral\SDK\SDK('******', '*******', RingCentral\SDK\SDK::SERVER_SANDBOX);  $sdk->platform()->login('16079303113', '', '********');  

But am getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Response has unsuccessful status in /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Http/Client.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(276): RingCentral\SDK\Http\Client->send(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request)) #1 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(363): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->sendRequest(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request), Array) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(183): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->requestToken('/restapi/oauth/...', Array) #3 /var/www/html/ajax/fax_prescriptions.php(7): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->login(Array, '', '******') #4 {main} Next RingCentral\SDK\Http\ApiException: Invalid resource owner credentials in /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Http/Client.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(276): RingCentral\SDK\Http\Client->s in /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Http/Client.php on line 54

I have double and triple checked the password.

9 Answers
answered on Aug 21, 2017 at 12:51pm  
FYI.

I was having the same problem and looked on our Barracuda email security and the email sent was blocked due to bad PTR.

answered on Aug 11, 2017 at 11:54am  
Hi Lonnie,

Your Sandbox account should be activated now. Can you login again please?

answered on Aug 11, 2017 at 8:28am  
I'm having a similar problem. There's no link to re-send Activation email. When I click the Activation link in the email I received, it says I've already been activated, but if I try to login at https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com it says I need to be activated, so I seem to be caught in a loop.

My organization name is TestMe DNA. How do I get this resolved so that I can get back to building? 

answered on Jul 24, 2017 at 4:18pm  
You can resend the activation email by logging into Developer Portal and click on the Top Right Profile Image -> Sandbox Accounts 

If you do not find an option, kindly provide the name of your Organization or the Main OCmpany Number on Developer Portal and I could re-send the activation email for your sandbox account. 

answered on Jul 21, 2017 at 3:15pm  
I need the activation email to be resent for my account. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.

answered on May 26, 2017 at 1:31pm  
I have resent the activation email to the one tied to the developer account. 

answered on May 26, 2017 at 12:19pm  
Is there a way to resend activation?

answered on May 26, 2017 at 11:45am  
Ah. Thank you! Didn't notice the activation email.

answered on May 26, 2017 at 11:26am  
George,

Have you been able to Login successfully into Sandbox Service web with the same credentials:
https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com

It looks like your sandbox account has not been activated by the email which you would receive initially. Could you confirm the same for me, please?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us