News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
How do I display the number of inbound waiting calls on a call queue?
Tags: rest api
Jul 31, 2017 at 12:44pm   •   3 replies  •  1 likes
liu

I'm creating an app to monitor the call queues. What I need to do is display how many inbound waiting calls are on a call queue. Is this possible?

I have tried to use subscription to monitor incoming calls of agents. That worked. But if all agents are taking phone calls and then there's an incoming call to the call queue how can I get notified?

3 Answers
answered on Jul 9, 2021 at 4:25pm  

For our business this feature it is needed too, ir order to have the option to support the line but having user more eficiently.

Hello.

For our bussiness, it is also needed to have the real-time queue calls status, in order to have the opprtunity to support the agents in the same moment. We would like this feature be available on our ringcentral plan.

on Jul 12, 2021 at 7:17am   •  0 likes

The original question is old and the developer was asking about developing an app to monitor call queues. I am not sure about your question though. If you are looking for APIs and help to build your own monitor app, create a new question instead of adding to this old thread. If you just want to request for a new feature, post your request here or ask your question in the Customer community.

answered on Aug 1, 2017 at 6:32pm  

answered on Jul 31, 2017 at 12:58pm  
Hi,  I had a similar issue, and I was told in order to create a call queue you needed to have Live Reports enabled on your account.  We currently don't have this feature, but we are looking into it.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us