News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Pipedrive integration
Tags: integrations
May 4, 2017 at 4:02pm   •   9 replies  •  0 likes
jaykappa

What is the current state of development on setting up an integration with Pipedrive (not through Zapier)?

9 Answers
answered on Jan 22, 2019 at 12:11pm  
We now have a community integration with HubSpot here. Please give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

answered on Dec 19, 2018 at 12:32pm  
Is this on the RingCentral roadmap?
I like RC but the hosted voip space is very competitive. I would leave RC before I left Pipedrive.

answered on Dec 19, 2018 at 12:21pm  
Is there any plan to develop a phonebridge integration akin to the one for zoho for pipedrive?

answered on Dec 2, 2018 at 3:48pm  
Anything Yet? Pipedrive is becoming even bigger than Salesforce

answered on Oct 26, 2018 at 11:20pm  
Me too. Seems like PD is one of the few CRM's RingCentral doesn't integrate with. Shame, PD is an awesome CRM.

answered on Mar 8, 2018 at 2:43am  
I would love for this integration as well!  I'm currently looking for a way for calls to be logged as activities in pipedrive with the call date and time stamped and an added bonus would be to have the recordings logged in PD as well.  What are the chances you guys will put this on your roadmap?

answered on Aug 23, 2017 at 1:19pm  
Hi Jay, Thank you for your inquiry. Since an integration with Pipedrive is not on the roadmap there are 3 ways this integration can become a reality. 

1. Customer pays for RingCentral Professional Services to develop a custom integration for them (please contact your Account Executive for more info).

2. Customer develops a private integration for their own usage if the target provider offers an open API as well (since RingCentral already does, details of which can be obtained on the RingCentral developer portal).

3. The target provider develops an integration with RingCentral as a Connect Platform Partner that is available in our App Gallery. 

I hope that helps! 

answered on May 19, 2017 at 10:13am  
Any update to this?

answered on May 5, 2017 at 6:54am  
Hello jaykappa,

We will look into this and let you know what we find out!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us