News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Change OAuth Redirect URI in Production
Tags: developer sandbox
Feb 23, 2017 at 9:30am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
grant-botma

Hi There -

I asked a similar question yesterday and reached out to dev support. Sorry to flood the forum with questions, but we're trying to launch a new feature ASAP and the issues we're experiencing in sandbox are preventing us from launching.

I mentioned in a previous post that we're beginning to use versioning to support breaking changes: https://devcommunity.ringcentral.com/ringcentraldev/topics/app-versioning-sandbox-requests. We already have a version of the app that has graduated to production.

I'm still unable to see any data in the API calls Analytics in sandbox mode - we probably made close to 100 successful calls yesterday, and none of them are showing up. Consequently, I'm unable to apply for production.

This is really frustrating, as the only change to the app was to add a new OAuth redirect URI. Is there any way we can make this change happen ASAP? We have customers waiting and this is completely out of our control at this point.

Thank you, hope you're having a nice day.

1 Answer
answered on Feb 23, 2017 at 10:52am  
Do you have a support ticket? If so, we can look to expedite it to get this resolved.

If not, please open one via our Support page:

https://developer.ringcentral.com/support.html

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us