News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Setting subscriptions aggregated query parameter to true using the c#.net SDK
Tags: sdk
Apr 21, 2016 at 2:11pm   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
hamoody-abdulla

In the API Docs, it states if you want the subscription to return certain parameters, lets say, dndStatus on a Presence event, the aggregated query parameter on the subscription request need to be set to true. I am unable to see where you can set this parameter to true using the c# .NET SDK. Is this not a option using the SDK?

4 Answers
answered on Apr 22, 2016 at 4:59pm  
That's all Tyler's awesome doing there...but happy to facilitate.

answered on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:05pm  
The github issue I posted resulted in a solution. Tylerlong responded that you just add a the parameter on the end of the request URL like this: /restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence?aggregated=true You can find the issue on github at this link: Issue 21 Thanks for the help.

answered on Apr 21, 2016 at 6:33pm  
Benjamin, I have posted on github per your advice. Also I have tried the detailed Presence to no avail. Same thing applies to it with the aggregated boolean needing to be true. Regards

answered on Apr 21, 2016 at 4:23pm  
Hey Hamody,

Sorry to hear you're hitting an issue. Have you posted this in the Github issue tracker for the RingCentral C# SDK?

That is probably the "best" place to get an answer quickly. I've not used this feature, but have you tried enabling the detailedPresence query parameter by setting it to true to see if you receive the data you expect?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us