News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Timing out when downloading chunks of recorded calls - is there an easier way to download the mp3 of these calls?
Tags: rest api
Sep 25, 2015 at 7:56am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
stephen-hawk

We need to archive all of our recorded calls from Ringcentral since we want to hold on to them for longer than your web system. When I download from your site if I select more than 400mb worth of calls it will timeout so I have to select smaller chunks of time. This is very time consuming. Is there a better way to receive the mp3s of recorded calls so we can put them into our own database using your API? Also, is there a better way to access these files, like through a sftp server?

2 Answers
answered on Sep 25, 2015 at 8:50am  
Great thanks,  I will shoot them an email. 

answered on Sep 25, 2015 at 8:24am  

We are currently testing recording download APIs with select customers. To see if you can get early access to this API, please make a request by either opening a developer platform support ticket or sending an email to the developer support team.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us