question

Craig Larkin avatar image
Craig Larkin asked Craig Larkin answered

RC Windows Desktop - how do I show what time a call was made/received?

Windows 10 Pro v 22H2

RC version Desktop: 22.1.31.2866 Windows (x64)

My call log/history does not display what time I made/received a call.

All I get is the call date (see screencap), e.g. "04/03" tells me I made/received a call on 4 March but for the life of me I cannot determine how to display or find out what time I made/received that call.

I'm (fairly!) sure previous versions of the desktop software did display the time the call was made/received.

How do I find this?

Thanks

Craigcall-history-no-time-called-shown-redacted.png

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-oliphant avatar image
john-oliphant answered

Mine shows the time for calls made/received today.

For older calls, click the call, or the circled i, and the details should show on the right.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Craig Larkin avatar image
Craig Larkin answered

Thanks @john-oliphant
Mine does show the time called/received for today which is fine.

The issue is displaying time called/received for older entries.

You'll see from my original screencap there is no circled i to click.

Hovering over an entry brings up a menu with Phone; Add contact; Fax; and Copy number options - no call time displayed or option to show it:

20-call-history-no-time-called-shown-hover-redacte.jpg

Clicking an entry pops a details window displaying the number with Profile; Phone; Add contact; and Fax options - no call time displayed or option to show it:

21-call-history-no-time-called-shown-click-redacte.jpg

Clicking the Profile option gives me another window displaying the phone number with Phone; Fax; and Add contact options - still no display call time option.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app