question

Mousa Khalil avatar image
Mousa Khalil asked Samyukta Bharadwaj answered

You have requested the following app scopes that are currently pending approval: Accounts, Edit Accounts, Edit User Credentials

Hello, I have requested the following permissions from a while, and still no response!
(Accounts, Edit Accounts, Edit User Credentials), our sandbox id is +12678284935

permissionsnew account
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Samyukta Bharadwaj avatar image
Samyukta Bharadwaj answered

@Mousa Khalil I have requested the team to provide Edit Accounts permission for you. I will let you know as soon as this permission has been granted.

Unfortunately, we are unable to grant Accounts and Edit User Credentials at this time, as they are internal and subject to certain restrictions.

In order to better understand your needs and requirements, we kindly request that you provide us with more details about your business use case for these permissions. By doing so, we can evaluate your request more effectively and provide you with alternative solutions or workarounds, if available.

I noticed that your ticket has taken a different escalation path. To ensure that your issue is addressed properly, could you kindly submit a new ticket at this link: developers.ringcentral.com/support/create-case? Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys