News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Hubspot Workflow SMS Integration
Tags: integrations, sending sms, sms and text messaging
Apr 5, 2023 at 9:39am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Central Office Line

We have been with RingCentral for 13 years but this latest lack of support has made us question if it is time to move on. For the past 4 Months we have been trying to get RingCentral Integration with Hubspot CRM to work. We are able to make outgoing and receive incoming calls via Hubspot. We are able to receive SMS to RingCentral and send out from RingCentral. However, When we try to set up the workflow to notify our inhouse sales team of a new lead, Ring Central has failed. We have paid additional money for the new SMS compliance. We have waited months for review and filled out numerous forms. We have contacted Sakari and was able to integrate and be up and running in less than 30 min. Why is it so difficult to get adequate assistance from RingCentral? We would prefer to keep everything under 1 company for easier management. This is our last attempt to try and get some assistance with this issue.

We need RingCentral account to be able to send via Hubspot workflow a SMS text notification to our inhouse sales team of an incoming lead. It shouldn't be this hard. 4 months trying to resolve this.

1 Answer
answered on Apr 5, 2023 at 6:22pm  

@Central Office Line

I'm the developer for this extension. Could you try logging out and back in and see if it works? If it still doesn't work, would you mind having a live-debugging meeting with me so that I can collect info and hopefully resolve this issue? Any other question or if you would like to have a meeting, let me know through my email: da.kong@ringcentral.com

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us