News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
Sandbox Users profiles won't let me add user address, it fails every time.
Tags: developer sandbox, zapier, oauth2
Oct 1, 2022 at 6:12pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Nick Ramentol

Well it the title says it all I wanted to play with the API in the sandbox before deploying live like any sane person to start pulling call recordings. Well when I was setting up the Oauth and it was a pain but I got to work up, until it asked me to add an address for the sandbox profile. Every time I tried to add the address from the Oauth window it kept telling me it failed to try again later. I thought no big deal I will just add it from the user profile and well what do you know that didn't work either. I than made a new extension with a new number and email to see if it was just the account that was messed up, but again no dice same problems all the way down. I even tried using three different browser to see if anything would change but no dice (not like that really matters everything is chrome based. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem, did I miss something really simple that I am clearly over looking, or should I kill the sandbox and try spinning up a new one?

Any tips at all would be great!

1 Answer
answered on Oct 3, 2022 at 7:41am  

It is a known issue for new sandbox accounts. The issue has been reported and I hope that the team will fix it soon.

Meanwhile, please follow my instruction as a work around solution for this from this thread.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us