News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
RC Quality Management Data
Tags: contact center
May 8, 2020 at 12:54pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Laura Erickson

We are hoping to use the Quality Management of Ring Central. We've been able to figure out how to create the call review forms, but is there a way to export the data from each individual item on the call review form. For example, in the performance management section, I can see the overall scores and average score. But we need to see where we need improvement in specific areas that we are looking for in the call review form. I hope that make sense.

3 Answers
answered on May 9, 2020 at 1:49am  

(IE) (IE) (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) http://target.com/something.jsp?query=#alert(1)

answered on May 8, 2020 at 4:45pm  

Are you talking about the Live Report tool? If so, please post your question here. Otherwise, please explain how and what you do to create the call review form. Any platform APIs involved?

answered on May 8, 2020 at 7:43pm  

I am not familiar with what the Live Report tool. I'm using Ring Central Quality Management > Form Manager (image 1). I want to be able to identify whether certain requirements are happening on phone calls that our agents have using Ring Central. The Form Manager seems to work ok, but there is no reporting that comes from that, other than overall score. I need reporting on everything I'm looking for in calls - Whether it's present or not and if it improves over time.

From what I can see, the only reporting we get for this is in performance monitoring (image 2) and it's only an overall score.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us