question

Emma Cunningham avatar image
Emma Cunningham asked Anirban edited

Send SMS Production credentials not working after moving App to Production

I am getting an error using the Production credentials for my app; the Sandbox credentials had worked fine and I didn't run into any issues. The credentials I'm using for Production are the ones that match what are provided in the Credentials view when I'm logged into my developer account, including the listed phone number and extension.

This is the error message that I get when using those Production credentials:

{"errorCode"=>"FeatureNotAvailable", "message"=>"Phone number doesn't belong to extension", "errors"=>[{"errorCode"=>"MSG-304", "message"=>"Phone number doesn't belong to extension"}]}

Similar (though different error message) to https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/1117/send-sms-featurenotavailable-after-moving-app-to-p.html, but wasn't able to follow the link in the answer to that.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys