question

mojo-networks avatar image
mojo-networks asked ·

RingCentral integration with Salesforce Lightning

Feature Request - RingCentral integration with Salesforce Lightning

When will this be available?  Is there a timeframe?  

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered ·
There is not a timeline for an integration with Salesforce Lightning at this time.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

christopher-mcguire avatar image
christopher-mcguire answered ·
This is high on my list of wants. 
Any update on timeline?

jonathan-clark avatar image
jonathan-clark answered ·
Any updates on this? We are going live with lightning soon as I imagine many Salesforce customers will be and without this we will be forced to switch to something else. 

erik-olson avatar image
erik-olson answered ·
Is there still no time table for this?  Our users user both RingCentral and SalesForce extensively and we would really like to be able to use the Lighting UI and its beneftis.

Thanks

paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered ·
Hey, Erik. 

I'm using Tenfold to integrate RingCentral and our CRM, but I saw that it works with Salesforce Lightning UI + RingCentral, as well. Here's a snippet for your reference:

jitender-kumar avatar image
jitender-kumar answered ·
Hello Paul, Erik

RingCentral's official Salesforce App is now available in AppExchange.  It supports both Lightning and Classic in one single package

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EORsjUAH 

paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered ·
Thanks for the update, Jitender Kumar! Already finished watching the demo, will check out the reviews by the end of the week, it's been pretty busy.

uchost avatar image
uchost answered ·
Support is telling me it doesn't work for Lightning and to use classic. No information when and if it will get fixed. Any more information from the past four months? All feedback pro and con welcome.
5 comments Share

Or if stable what environments do you see it failing in and what do we need to address?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello UCHost, 
RingCentral for Saleforce do support Lightning and classic already. Please send you case# in private message, we will find out why you were not communicated properly

Here is our AppExchange App listing 
https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5WKqEAN 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Thanks Jitender. Will do as two support people have told me this as well as an unhappy customer. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
How do I private message you?
0 Likes 0 · ·
I sent an email to email ID on your profile, Please reply back. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.