News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Ring Central Partners or Consultants
Tags: integrations, partner compatibility
Feb 4, 2021 at 6:45am   •   5 replies  •  1 likes
Eva Ikonomakos

Has anyone engaged a Ring Central Partner or Consultant to help them use Ring Central to its maximum for their business?

on May 12, 2021 at 12:50pm   •  0 likes

Hello, I inherited management of a small deployment (three offices, 11 employees) and have questions. Can figure out most basic features and settings, but am perplexed by a few items and just do not have the time to skim and scour places like RC community for answers.

Surely there's an option where I can connect w/ a saavy RC user or admin who knows how to, say, diagnose and fix why a DTMF tone (assoc with one specific keypad number/option) is not registering for customers dialing in via cell. Has to be a known issue, no way I'm the "first" to experience, but here we are (*checks watch*) some 63 minutes and counting w/o finding the right mix of keywords to find the answer.

Tried to go the consultant route via large-scale gig sites and kept getting people wanting to leverage this one-off into a larger relationship, IT-wise. I respect the hustle, but really just want this (and only this) done.

Am I insane, or is it really not worth someone's time to spend a half a day at most working with me to optimize my system (and get paid a respectable amount for doing so)? I don't want to contract with you for managed services on a monthly basis for four figures a month, just a quick fling, so to speak.

Responses are welcome and appreciated.

on May 12, 2021 at 3:03pm   •  1 likes

Hi Dane - I got a lot of help from Jake Bascom - he was wonderful and helped me a lot with my RC account. jake@momentumpmg.com. You can hire him for projects like we did.

on May 18, 2021 at 7:30am   •  0 likes

Thanks for the reply, Eva. I'll reach out to him.

on Feb 12, 2021 at 9:52am   •  0 likes

Thank you, @Becky-Community_Manager - I am actually working with someone really wonderful but thank you so much for contacting me. @Desi Haramija - please feel free to reach out if you would like me to refer you to who i am working with.

on Feb 12, 2021 at 9:57am   •  0 likes

Great! Sorry for the delay, but glad you got what you needed!

on Feb 11, 2021 at 7:51am   •  0 likes

Hi Desi - I was unsuccessful in finding someone here - I can let you know what steps I took to get help. Thanks!

on Feb 12, 2021 at 9:39am   •  0 likes

@Desi Haramija @Eva Ikonomakos
I just connected with our Partner team.
Can you please reach out to us directly at Community.Support@RingCentral.com? I'll have them connect you with partners in your area.

on Feb 11, 2021 at 7:43am   •  1 likes

I think this is where I should have posted my comment. I'm looking for some paid Ring Central Help too. Small jobs, but I need someone I can call who can fix whatever new Ring Central challenge I am faced with this week. Happy to pay. Desi

on Feb 4, 2021 at 6:51am   •  0 likes

@Eva Ikonomakos We have a lot of partners here on the Community. Hopefully, someone will pipe up with their experiences and support!
I'll nudge a few too! :)

on Feb 4, 2021 at 8:08am   •  0 likes

Becky - is there an easier way for me to find partners that i can reach out to?

on Feb 4, 2021 at 7:14am   •  0 likes

Thank you, Becky!

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us