question

ringcentral35 avatar image
ringcentral35 asked stan-katsyuk8667 commented

KPI Dashboards

Do you have any integrations with Dashboards services like  https://www.geckoboard.com to show KPI's like number of calls, Minutes, etc, in this case from Ringcentral ?
analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered stan-katsyuk8667 commented
Not currently, but there are more than one of the apps in the RIngCentral App Gallery which do offer these types of reporting services as part of their services ( https://developers.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html#/apps).

Additionally, you could use the API resources such as Call-Log, Push Notifications, Message, and other resources of the RingCentral API to capture this into your own dashboard solution (we've had many customers who have done this for themselves successfully).
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

stan-katsyuk8667 avatar image stan-katsyuk8667 commented ·
Hi Benjamin, 

I am specifically in the need to capture the following from the dashboard:
1. Incoming call# (Basically I need to know of any value > 0)
2. Priority line callers vs standard line (I want to know when a call is coming in from a specific extension vs main support number)
3. Service Level % (I want to have a way to tell when above/at or below the SL% defined)

Any idea if those are part of any API? I searched and couldnt find anything. 
0 Likes 0 ·
John Wang avatar image John Wang ♦♦ commented ·
We have an out-of-the-box dashboard service called Live Reports which you can learn more about below:

https://netstorage.ringcentral.com/datasheets/contact_center_live_reports.pdf

For something other than that, you may need to create your own dashboard which our customers do.

You can get the incoming call # and may be able to derive priority vs. standard line by called number from our presence events. Then you could you use that to power a dashboard, either building one from scratch or using a service like Geckoboard.

If you can tell us how you determine Service Level %, we may be able to help come up with something here too.
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi John, 

Thanks for the reply. Does the Live Reports have an API that I can use for some RESTful integration?

My goal is integrate some of the functions with an arduino 
0 Likes 0 ·
John Wang avatar image John Wang ♦♦ commented ·
Live Reports does not have an API today but we are considering providing event data that could be used.

What do you want to do with the Arduino?
0 Likes 0 ·
I want to have a way to notify those in a call center that a call is in the queue waiting to be answered. I also want to update the status of the SL%. 

Feel free to email me at stan.k@atlona.com for more info. I have the logic worked out, I just need access to the data via API (or other methods if you can suggest them). 

Thank you, 
0 Likes 0 ·
bump
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys