question

Berry Ext 101 avatar image
Berry Ext 101 asked Berry Ext 101 commented

Phone CALL [Agent 1 to 10] Alpha 0.01 [In Review]

Hello, we are currently working on devlopping a phone app with RingCentral for Devlopper. Our app name is Phone CALL [Agent 1 to 10] Alpha 0.01, I would like to know how long it can take to be abble to test this in noraml environement, not in sandbox. Please let me know when should we expect the full version. Oh and I saw that client ID was required so here it his: WI0MV0hXTDO_gW8sxgQatg

Thanks a lot !
Hope we can get on track fast !

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Berry Ext 101 commented

I am having problem to access the ad min tool, where I can see your app details and analytics. I will have a look at it as soon as I gain the access.

Meanwhile, you can login the RingCentral developer portal, and check if the "Submit" button is enabled or not.

If the button is enabled, you can simply click it to graduate your app. If you app is a private app, it will be graduated immediately, if it is a public app, it will be reviewed by our team before the graduation.

If the button is disabled, follow the instructions on this page to manage the graduation.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Berry Ext 101 avatar image Berry Ext 101 commented ·

Any update ? I have check and I am 100% sure to be private but still have the same issue. Can you check at it and comeback to me please.

0 Likes 0 ·
Berry Ext 101 answered

Ok thanks ! App is private but still need a review, please check it and comeback to me !
Thanks a lot !

1 |3000

Berry Ext 101 answered Berry Ext 101 commented

What should i do?

2 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I have a look at your app and yes, it is a private app type, but since it uses SMS API, the app needs to go thru a review process. It seems the review team could not access the admin tool in the last few days so there is a delay. I will send them a note.

Your patience is much appreciated!

0 Likes 0 ·
Berry Ext 101 avatar image Berry Ext 101 Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Ok Thanks !

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys