question

sami-sam avatar image
sami-sam asked ·

App authorization problem

hi, i am trying to get my application authorized with ringcentral api everything is ok i get the access token from the server, but the app doesn't show in the list of the authorized app of the client any thoughts???

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

anton-nikitin avatar image
anton-nikitin answered ·
Do you mean the list of apps which is displayed in Service Web Portal (under Tools | Authorized Apps)? Could you provide the account number you used in your tests?
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

yes
0 Likes 0 · ·
Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered ·
I don't understand the issue. Where is "list of the authorized app" ?
1 comment Share

Thank you for your reply  i have created 2 accounts one for my app and another to simulate a client that would integrate ringcentral into my app, 
the list of authorized app when you go  to my extensions>tools>authorized app
0 Likes 0 · ·
sami-sam avatar image
sami-sam answered ·
Thank you for your reply  i have created 2 accounts one for my app and another to simulate a client that would integrate ringcentral into my app, 
the list of authorized app when you go  to my extensions>tools>authorized app
thank you

9 comments Share

Can you provide account number you tested with? Is it production or Sandbox?
0 Likes 0 · ·
(517) 826-4402
0 Likes 0 · ·
sandbox
0 Likes 0 · ·
This is a Sandbox number. Did you check Authorized apps on Sandbox as well ( https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com/tools/authorizedApps.?
0 Likes 0 · ·
OK, I can reproduce it now. ill need to check with our engineering team why it doesn't work. Most likely this is a issue related to a Sandbox only.
1 Like 1 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.