News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Issues with Latest RingCentral App
Tags: ringcentral app, phone, phone, ringcentral app, ringcentral app
Nov 5, 2020 at 6:41am   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
dawn-kraychuk

Is anyone else having problems with the latest RingCentral app? For us, it started about a month or two ago. We have both inbound and outbound calling issues. Inbound there is dead air when picked up, outbound says "connecting" and never does. We have tried it on different mobile devices (Android and iOS different versions), different wifi locations, different carriers (Shaw, Bell, Rogers), different cities and still the same issue.

on May 31, 2022 at 6:25pm   •  0 likes

My ring central app is experiencing the same issues as the original post. When I try to place an outbound call, it says connecting but never actually connects. Please help.

on Jan 6, 2022 at 5:53am   •  0 likes

Hello, I noticed only on my ring central app that my BT headset (Tilde Pro) will show connected BUT will not play audio through it and will freeze the app almost immediately. Started Dec 4 2022. I've checked all updates on my windows laptop and even upgraded to windows 11. I tried the head set with listening to youtube and sound comes through just fine. I hooked up our old BT headset ( Plantronics- voyager legend) and that works fine with no freezing. I am not sure what else to do as I've shut down my computer multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the ringcentral app as well as the BT headset (Tilde Pro). I also tried another laptop with ring on it and it worked just fine, no freezing at all. At one point I was able to listen to a voicemail but ithen it cut out and froze the app. Edited to add that I was getting calls through it but customers could not here me but I could hear them and then it would switch to not even being connected to my lap top (sound just coming through the laptop. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

on Jan 6, 2022 at 8:14am   •  0 likes

Hi @Kayla Moses Would you please open a Support Ticket so this will be isolated?

on Nov 11, 2020 at 8:08am   •  0 likes

Dawn, are you still experiencing these issues?
There was an outage last week in Canada that may have been the source of your problem.

Please let us know if you're still having troubles.

on May 31, 2022 at 6:25pm   •  0 likes

My ring central app is experiencing the same issues as the original post. When I try to place an outbound call, it says connecting but never actually connects. Please help.

on Jun 1, 2022 at 8:53am   •  0 likes

Hi @Montell Johnson, have you already tried to uninstall/reinstall your app?

on Nov 5, 2020 at 6:50am   •  0 likes

I contacted support but so far have had no suggestions and our office is doing more remote work and is unable to use their office lines for calling.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us