question

tb avatar image
tb asked ·

how Can I delete my sandbox account

I register ringcentral sandbox account, then login in sandbox environment successfully,now ,my company use my email to register in production environment,but failed,so,my question is that how can I delete my sandbox account so that my company can use my email to register ringcentral production environment successfully.please tell me how to do that ,thanks
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·
Hi,

Do you mean the free developer account? If yes, login your RingCentral free developer account and click on the Upgrade button on the top right corner then select a plan to upgrade.

Let me know if this helps,
+ Phong

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Robin Hu avatar image
Robin Hu answered ·
Hi,
It looks like you may only need to change the email address in your free developer account. Actually you can change your email address under Profile page.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.