question

hardik-joshi6230 avatar image
hardik-joshi6230 asked Phong Vu answered

How to add multiple fax number in single ring central account.

HI,

I have one RingCentral account. i have created one application from developer.ringcentral.com so one sandbox account created over there with one number(Main Company Number).

what i understand from that is Main Company Number associated with sandbox account will be used for sending and receiving fax and messages.

is there any way to add multiple number in one single sandbox account from where i can send and receive messages and fax ? or i will have to create another ringcentral account to have other fax number or main number.

Thanks,

Hardik

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Hardik,

You can login to your sandbox console https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com then add more users to your sandbox account. For sandbox account, you can add up to 4 users (included the main user).

For each user (included the main user), you can assign phone numbers and remember to select the "Number Type" as "Voice and Fax" or "Fax only" if you don't want voice call for that number.

Now you can login your app with the username and password for an extension you want to use for fax.

Hope this helps,
+ Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys