question

PCIC Team avatar image
PCIC Team asked Rob Ljunggren answered

Not able to graduate the app

We are trying to graduate the app from sandbox to production environment. Unable to do it. Please provide more information and assistance.

graduation
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What did it say when you click the Submit button? What is your app client Id?

Also , for more information about app graduation, please read this getting started document at the "Apply for Production" section.

0 Likes 0 ·
PCIC Team avatar image PCIC Team Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I figured it out. The app had not satisfied the condition for the graduation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

When you say unable to do it, what do you mean by that? Are you getting to the "Apply for Production" graduation button activated?

If not then there are some criteria to get the application passed for graduation, check the following reference to get an idea of the criteria:

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/427/unable-to-get-graduation-requirement.html

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/questions/911/5-api-calls-per-each-used-endpoint-20-in-total-sns.html

If the "Apply for Production" graduation button activated, but still some issue you are facing then go through the document carefully that Phong Vu had shared in his comment.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Khadhar Koneti avatar image
Khadhar Koneti answered

Are you using Free Developer account or Office Premium ? as a Free Developer Account which can only graduate public apps. Private app support is limited to sandbox account testing. Try to upgrade your account and see if it works ?

1 |3000

Rob Ljunggren avatar image
Rob Ljunggren answered

I had this issue when i first built the app, but i chose it to be a private app. I had to create another app and use public before those options where given.

Thanks,

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys