question

vids-patel7739 avatar image
vids-patel7739 asked Anirban answered

Why can I not activate my sandbox account?

I can't activate my sandbox account.

when I click the link from my email to activate the sandbox account, I am getting the below message.

Please help me out as quickly as possible.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kdub7757 avatar image
kdub7757 answered
I ran into this issue yesterday too. Dev support told me it is a bug and they are working to fix it. They said I should hear back in 48 hours.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kdub7757 avatar image
kdub7757 answered
Today I was able to use the link in the original activation email and was able to activate my sandbox account so it looks like they fixed it. 
1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

If you get similar kinds of issues or exceptions with your account, you can always ask the backend dev support team by submitting a help ticket.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys