question

Sally Bergman avatar image
Sally Bergman asked Mitchell Miller answered

Clio Integration

Clio is one of the most popular cloud case management systems for attorneys. Vonage, Nextiva, Smith ai and jive (and the list is growing) all have integrations that will log calls, messages and time entries into Clio. Why none from RC? RC customers will be leaving if RC can't adopt this much-needed integration.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Sally Bergman commented

As per this link:

https://support.clio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000335834-Does-Clio-Integrate-with-RingCentral-

"Clio does not currently integrate with RingCentral. You can, however, connect the two programs using Zapier "

So you cannot integrate it directly and can use other tools like zapier to do so.

By the way, you can also create this idea post here among the developer so that they can take this idea

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sally Bergman avatar image Sally Bergman commented ·

I've tried the Zapier connection, but it doesn't work anywhere near as well as any of the other integrations provided by the other VOIP companies, particularly Vonage. I think most of us Clio users would be willing to pay extra on our RC bills to have the integration.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Well I can find an Idea suggestion in this forum :

https://forums.developers.ringcentral.com/idea/1475/clio.html

Maybe, it will be in the list next

1 |3000

Mitchell Miller avatar image
Mitchell Miller answered

Another law firm here requesting RC integration with Clio platforms. I'd definitely be willing to pay for an integration that helps me accurately capture billable time and CYA correspondence. Please help!

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys