question

matthew-aster7434 avatar image
matthew-aster7434 asked matt-aster7443 answered

APi can only access my own calls

We are using Zapier, with one of our RingCentral accounts it works flawlessly to get call recordings and push them to S3. On another account, however, it will only retrieve calls for the user authorizing the connection.

On both accounts the authenticating user (myself) is super admin. No other differences between accounts other than the one that is working is Professional 1-19 users and the one that is NOT working is Professional 20+

rest apiintegrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Matthew,

Can you post the code how you call the call-log endpoint to read recordings? I just want to make sure that you called the API on the account level, not the extension level.

+ Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

matt-aster7443 avatar image
matt-aster7443 answered
Unfortunately I can't get it directly, I can ask Zapier for it though.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys