question

Nitika D avatar image
Nitika D asked Developer . answered

403 Forbidden Error

I get 403 Forbidden error despite having all the SMS permission , is there anything that I am missing out on ?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rahul G avatar image
Rahul G answered

Did you check if the phone number you are using is in E.164 format? Also, double check to see if you have hit the save button after you have selected SMS permission while giving permission to your app

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

403 forbidden error occurs when the credentials are incorrect and authentication server reject the request. Check your credentials like client id, secret, phone number etc

1 |3000

Developer . avatar image
Developer . answered

I have checked all the credentials . All credentials are right. Then why I am getting error.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys