question

a-v-a-logistics6754 avatar image
a-v-a-logistics6754 asked a-v-a-logistics6754 commented

OAU-123: Authorization header is not specified (TokenInvalid)

Hi, I've just been trying to get the request url to work and I keep getting this error. Not sure if it's me or something else causing the issue. I noticed there was another thread like this marked as solved where the issue was on RC's end. Any ideas?

app administration
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

ak avatar image
ak answered a-v-a-logistics6754 commented
I verified the Production and the Sandbox API's are working.  My checks did include :

1.)  API Explorer
2.) Postman 

Can you let us know how you are making API calls ( SDK, Own Code, API Explorer etc )? Also, could you provide us with some more information on the API endpoint and the environment ( Sandbox or Production )?
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

a-v-a-logistics6754 avatar image a-v-a-logistics6754 commented ·

I've only used API Explorer and standard terminal with Curl. They both worked a few days ago but not anymore. Not sure why! Using Sandbox and I've only tested Extension GET.

Edit: It's working now. Not sure what changed, but thanks!

1 Like 1 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys