i'm trying to get a customer's calls for the first time, but i get the error message in the subject.
the flow that was used:
1. the customer has authorized my application using the authentication flow (i got an access key using ring central's APIs).
2. using the following API, i tried to get the customer's extensions list, but got the error message.
the url i'm using is -
(i use an account number, not the '~' sign).
3. i used my account in ring central to check the code i wrote, and noticed that when i use a user, that is defined as an admin in ring central, the APIs work without any problem, but when i use a standard user (not an admin), i also get the error in the subject.
my questions are:
1. when granting access, only an admin user can be used during authentication, in order to grant the access to the customer's data?
2. if a standard user can be used to grant access, then what am i doing wrong?