question

sean-hopwood6557 avatar image
sean-hopwood6557 asked John Wang Deactivated answered

How to get a popup with the Callee information from SuiteCRM, when someone calls the agent

I want to get caller information from SuiteCRM based on the number calling to the agent. Can I do it, please guide me through it.

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
I have no experience with SuiteCRM and there is no official integration for SuiteCRM from RingCentral.

If you want to do it yourself, I think it is possible, provided you have good knowledge of SuiteCRM. Whenever there is an incoming call, RingCentral API can send you a notification then you can look up the caller information in SuiteCRM.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
SuiteCRM is a fork of SugarCRM and there is an out-of-the-box integration with SugarCRM and RingCentral by Tenfold:

https://apps1.ringcentral.com/app/312709020-481791020-7gufiGT3T3CCuCP37hMDaQ~fTR6MCGsTuKxZ8tyhAFAcA-...

I'm not familiar with how this integration is done but perhaps you can either get some info via that integration or ask them to support SuiteCRM.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys