question

eugene1578 avatar image
eugene1578 asked Jan Schroeder commented

How to delete app in sandbox

I created several apps in the process of using sandbox.

There are apps you do not need here.

How to delete these in sandbox?

regard.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

igor-bebin avatar image
igor-bebin answered
Hi  Eugene,

Only Dev Community Administrators are able to delete the app. 

You can post here the list of applications you don't want to use anymore and they'll be removed soon.

Thanks,
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

eugene1578 avatar image
eugene1578 answered
thanks for you reply.
would you let me know way  how to contact Dev Community Administrators or  their's url.
regard.
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered

Eugene,

You could send in an email to the developer support team or submit a support ticket with the App Names so that one of our team members would suspend the apps for you.

1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Jan Schroeder commented

I believe there is now a delete button for every app created in sandobox.. you can delete it from there:

screenshot.jpg (69.4 KiB)
8 comments
1 |3000

Jan Schroeder avatar image Jan Schroeder commented ·

one of my delete buttons is grayed out/disabled. Hovering over it says that I have "Insufficient privileges". I have all the permissions for my account that there are. Also, I have no way of finding out who has enough privileges to delete that app.

Any idea how to delete that app anyway?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Jan Schroeder commented ·

What is your sandbox account main company number?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jan Schroeder avatar image Jan Schroeder Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

+14706636503

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Login your RingCentral Dev portal and click the Organization option. You will see a list of developers. click the pen icon to edit. Now that you are a Developer Admin, you can change role for other as well. The super admin you mentioned probably the role in the service web (sandbox account setup) not the dev portal

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys