question

satish-numburi5246 avatar image
satish-numburi5246 asked anton-nikitin answered

Is there any metadata api ?

I would like to know if there is any metadata api or any schema files w.r.t API , Looking for a way to fetch dynamically Request and Response structures of the api.

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

anton-nikitin avatar image
anton-nikitin answered
Hi Satish,

will Swagger spec work for you? It is published here:  https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-explorer/latest/index.html

At the same time I cannot guarantee it is 100% consistent with latest API version but should be pretty close.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

satish-numburi5246 avatar image
satish-numburi5246 answered
Thanks much for your reply. Surely it will help to begin my work :). But would like to know is this spec will be maintained going fwd with the release version? My concern is our product will be dependent on these metadata :).
1 |3000

anton-nikitin avatar image
anton-nikitin answered
It will be definitely maintained but it is not guaranteed to be immediately consistent with released versions. Documentation and Developer Portal interactive tools update cycle is decoupled from Sandbox and Production update cycle. Also there may be different versions of API deployed in Sandbox and Production. So this topic is pretty complicated.

If you can share your use case I may try to suggest the best possible solution.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys