question

jocab avatar image
jocab asked ·

RingCentral soft phone in developer mode

I want to setup RingCentral soft phone in developer mode to test inbound and outbound call applications. Can anyone have some step that I follow to make it work 

Thanks
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·
See the Getting Started Guide section on "Your Softphone":

From the softphone signin screen use the following key combination to bring up the environment toggle:

• Windows: Cntrl+F2
  • Mac: Fn+Command+F2

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jocab avatar image
jocab answered ·
Hi John Wang,

thanks for you reply. i have tried the link which you give. but nothing happen when i press Cntrl + F2. i am using soft-phone for windows 7.

thanks
3 comments Share

Can you check your Softphone version. I've verified this to work on Softphone version 8.4.5.25218 on Windows 7 Professional.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Hello there, I have the same issue on macOs Sierra. I press on Fn+Command+F2 and no popup is showing up to switch the environment. And my installed version of RingCentral is RingCentral-19.05.2.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 · ·

I had the wrong app installed. I installed ringcentral app instead of ringcentral for phone thank you.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.