question

cris-prado avatar image
cris-prado asked ·

RingCentral Desktop App Integration on SuiteCrm

I have a problem on how to integrate the RingCentral desktop app to my CRM via web click to dial, connect them to easily dial them. I just want have a result just like Zoho CRM. Thank you in advance
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered ·
Please try:
<a href="rcmobile://call?number=12345678">12345678</a>
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

i will try that :) 

0 Likes 0 · ·
cris-prado avatar image
cris-prado answered ·
thankyou

cris-prado avatar image
cris-prado answered ·
do i need a api  to have a click to dial ?
1 comment Share

The "rcmobile" schema would dial an outbound call to the number using the Ringcentral  Desktop App. You could try that in the browser. 

However, if you want to build features such as:
  • Subscribe to incoming and outgoing call notifications
  • Display a popup with the Callee information, when someone calls the agent
  • Open up the contact on your CRM application based on the callee number etc
You would need to use our Developer Platform (  https://developer.ringcentral.com/ ), kindly refer to the section :  Getting Started  for more information.

If you have any questions on the Developer Platform, you could reach us at devsupport@ringcentral.com

1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.