question

daniel-ferrara2722 avatar image
daniel-ferrara2722 asked Rahul G edited

Access Call Recordings through SalesForce

Dear Developer,

Unable to play recording permission error in Salesforce, As a manager they should be able to play the call recording attached by ringcentral in the activity history. I had change their role to Super Admin and then they were able to play the recording. I tried creating a new role with all the boxes checked for the permission on the new role, but could not play recording with new role. Only Super Admin.

Can someone please help me, so do not have to make the user a super admin to play recordings in Salesforce?

I sincerely, appreciate anyone's help

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Please create a Support Case to get help with this issue.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rahul G avatar image
Rahul G answered Rahul G edited

I dont think we can do it as per the official docs, may be we need to wait for the official documentation on this from ringcentral

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys