question

grant-botma avatar image
grant-botma asked benjamin-dean commented

App Versioning & Sandbox Requests - why are API calls not showing up on Analytics?

I attempted to change one of the OAuth Redirect URIs in a production application and came to find that this is considered a 'breaking change'. I've decided to implement versioning for our app, as described in this article:

https://devcommunity.ringcentral.com/ringcentraldev/topics/ringcentral-application-definition-versio...

I've created a v 1.0.1 of our application and added the new redirect URI. I've run a lot of requests in sandbox mode, all of which have been successful, yet none of them are showing in the API Calls analytics. I read that a refresh is performed hourly to account for new API calls - I've been performing tests all day and none have shown up.

I'm hoping that we can roll out the new version of the application ASAP - is there any reason the API calls aren't showing up? The only change that we're making is the new OAuth redirect URI, is there a better way to go about the process?

Thanks for your help.

rest apideveloper sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered

It seems that API calls aren't showing up so your app cannot meet graduation requirements. If that's the case, please send an email to the developer support team or submit a support ticket. Please include screenshots of successful API calls and a list of the unmet graduation requirements.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

grant-botma avatar image
grant-botma answered benjamin-dean commented

I've reached out to developer support with screenshots and a like to this comment thread. Is there any way we can speed up the graduation process for our application? The only change is an additional OAuth redirect URI, our code base hasn't changed at all.

1 comment
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
What is your developer support case number please?
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys