question

jmolina-goni3884 avatar image
jmolina-goni3884 asked benjamin-dean answered

What gets checked out when I "Apply for Production" ?

My sandbox account has all 3 check marks green and I am ready to press the Apply for Production button. What will you be checking to see if I am ready? What will cause me to not get approval off the bat? What info do I need to provide? Will I have the chance to clarify/attempt to apply again if it doesn't get accepted? Thanks!!

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
Feel free to press it. You have infinite chances to apply again! :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Once you click the "Apply for Production" button, just complete the forms presented with as much detail as needed to describe your usage intentions.

We review the application to make sure there are no "glaring" issues, and if we find any that cause us to decline your request, we contact the developer on-file with correction steps so they can reapply.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys