question

devanand-w3658 avatar image
devanand-w3658 asked Anirban answered

What is the API method for 'Internal Messages' permission?

I am writing a C# class which will contain all the API methods for ringcentral API's. I need API method for 'Internal Messages' permission. I can't able to find it on RingCentral Connect Platform API Explorer. Please help me writing this method ASAP.

Thanks,

Mahesh G.

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
I read the API reference here and I didn't find any endpoint requiring "Internal Messages" permission:  https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html  Could you please be more specific? Which API method are your trying to write?

By the way, we have this project  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp-client which provides models and lots of sugar. Instead of writing yourselves, could you please take a look at it first? I have to mention that it's not yet 1.0.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

anton-nikitin avatar image
anton-nikitin answered Tyler Liu commented
It is for POST /restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/company-pager
1 comment
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image Tyler Liu ♦ commented ·
Yes it is. I searched for "Internal Messages" and found no result. I should search for "InternalMessages" instead.
0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Still not mentioned officially in docs. Can it be updated if such terms are there for permission by ringcentral team? A good official reference here will be help

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys