question

venture-insurance-services3426 avatar image
venture-insurance-services3426 asked benjamin-dean answered

security question

I wanted to test some new code so I switched to Sandbox. Ran a test with production code before making any changes but it seems the password is wrong or the extension number. I tried to change the password to see if that is the problem but I am asked for my childhood nickname and it won't take any of the ones that I usually use for question. I don't recall being asked this initially and I made no notes about it so now sure how to change my password.

Floyd Sloat

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

venture-insurance-services3426 avatar image
venture-insurance-services3426 answered
I tried creating a new app with the working code in case the issue was that I was trying to work on an app in production. I have the same issue so it must be the password. How do I verify or change my password?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Please create a developer support case to help get this issue resolved.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys