question

mannys avatar image
mannys asked ·

Submit online form Integration

I have an online form where people submit for a quote. On the form I have phone number, email, name etc. My question is can I have that person fill out the form and click submit. Then a calls gets initiated to my business and we answer a call goes out to the customer that just submitted the form.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
You should be able to pull this off.  Navigate to tools > Ring Me in your web portal and you will find some code you can put in your web form.  If that doesn't fit your needs you could consider working with a developer and direct them to  https://developer.ringcentral.com/ for information about RingCentral APIs.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·
Using our API, you could accomplish this by building an app that initiates calls using our RingOut or WebRTC capabilities.

For more info, see the following:

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.